Genetic and Rare Disease Network
GaRDN works to empower individuals and their families to reach positive health outcomes. We inform health professionals and the wider community on the perspectives and experiences of those affected by genetic and rare diseases. We connect key stakeholders and service providers with people affected by genetic and rare diseases.
Our location and contact details:
Suite 5, Oasis Lotteries House
37 Hampden Road, NEDLANDS 6009
Telephone: (08) 9485 8999
Mobile: 0477 149 949
Office hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday
Latest News RSS Subscribe
An impressive milestone on Friday as the NGO Committee for Rare Diseases was established under the umbrella of the Conference of NGOs in Consultative Relationship with the United Nations. read more …
- Research Participation Opportunity - Seeking Rural Participants
- Important statement on Rare Diseases
- Human Genetics Society of Australasia WA - Vacation Research Scholarships
- Seeking health professionals with specialised knowledge and experience in rare and genetic diseases
- New web tool launched to share testing data and other information about rare disorders.