We apologise but GaRDN is currently experiencing some technical difficulties and you may find it hard to contact us. We are working hard to fix the issues.
Genetic and Rare Disease Network
GaRDN works to empower individuals and their families to reach positive health outcomes. We inform health professionals and the wider community on the perspectives and experiences of those affected by genetic and rare diseases. We connect key stakeholders and service providers with people affected by genetic and rare diseases.
Our location and contact details:
Suite 7, Oasis Lotteries House
37 Hampden Road, NEDLANDS 6009
Telephone: (08) 9485 8999
Office hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday
Latest News RSS Subscribe
Huntington's WA are seeking a part-time employee (21 hrs per week) until 30 June 2017 for a project with a focus on transitioning clients to and living in, residential care. read more …
- New web tool launched to share testing data and other information about rare disorders.
- Researchers find genetic cause of rare gastric condition
- Survey of healthcare experiences of Australian adults living with rare diseases
- Canadian patent settlement sets model for not-for-profit gene testing
- Government funding and financial support for children newly diagnosed with a disability.