Genetic and Rare Disease Network
GaRDN works to empower individuals and their families to reach positive health outcomes. We inform health professionals and the wider community on the perspectives and experiences of those affected by genetic and rare diseases. We connect key stakeholders and service providers with people affected by genetic and rare diseases.
Our location and contact details:
Suite 5, Oasis Lotteries House
37 Hampden Road, NEDLANDS 6009
Telephone: (08) 9485 8999
Mobile: 0477 149 949
Office hours: 9.00am to 4.00pm, Monday to Thursday
Latest News RSS Subscribe
Human Genetics Society of Australasia WA Branch CALL FOR APPLICATIONS Vacation Research Scholarship $2,500 Summer 2016 The Human Genetics Society of Australasia (WA Branch) invites scholarship applications from undergraduate students who are undertaking a vacation research project focusing... read more …
- Seeking health professionals with specialised knowledge and experience in rare and genetic diseases
- New web tool launched to share testing data and other information about rare disorders.
- Researchers find genetic cause of rare gastric condition
- Survey of healthcare experiences of Australian adults living with rare diseases
- Canadian patent settlement sets model for not-for-profit gene testing